GOP eyes UN funding for cuts

GOP eyes UN funding for cuts

 by Ed Morrissey

Of all the targets for fund-cutting, the idea from Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) might be the most popular — and the most appropriate.  Ros-Lehtinen wants to save money by cutting all funds supporting the United Nations’ worst practical joke, its Human Rights Council.  The Congresswoman rightly calls it a “rogues’ gallery”: More here.

 Finally something about the UN I can really get behind, I am all for anything that takes money away from these thieving, murdering, rapist, racist bastards. Yeah that's how I really feel, but I don't want to stop at just the Human Rights Council, Oh no I would love to see the whole thing go, they have been a failure and never ending money pit that us stupid Americans have funded with Billions of dollars and thousands or lives, it is time to get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US, I couldn't resist.


Prepology
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion