John Bolton thinking of a run for president?

     Well John Bolton is certainly one person who I would not have ever thought would  consider running. He is for sure on top of his foreign politics and we do need someone strong in that position, domestically I have no idea where he stands, but  I would think he is wise enough to know how to pull in that kind of talent. Serious contender, who knows, this should be an interesting 2 years to see who comes out of the woodwork.

Here in the WND interview/ story on it

Prepology

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate. This blog is amazing. How can I make it look this good ?

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion
There was an error in this gadget