Boy told to take American Flag off his Bicycle

School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

***Warning this story has irked a nerve in me and my bad language has come out, so graphic commentary on my part*** continue or not.

The story is here from Fox 40 

 Now for my thoughts on the situation, first off I am FUC&%#* tired of stupid people being offended by my flag, I am offended that you are offended you prick bastard traitorous pile of crap. If you do not like my flag then get the hell out of my country as you are a piece of treasonous shit, how dare you be offended at a 13 year old showing his patriotism for his country, if you do not like it then get the hell out as I said. Go back to your own damn country and leave mine alone. As far as the school administration you should all be lined up and tried for treason and shot. You are in America you bastard and you need to act like it or leave too.

Prepology

Other articles from today

"if you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested."

What the He%$, are we this stupid

2 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Scott,hey Bro I got 404 not found.Regardless anyone telling a kid to take off American flag is a Traitor!Time for some changes!

China
III

Scott R said...

Crap, thanks China, I was a little mad about this and flubbed the link, it should work now.

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion