Misc thoughts today.

  • No Wonder They Are So Tense - Deer sleep only 5 minutes a day. 
  • Federal Income Tax History
  • A few years old but true. The local county commission turned down a business license request to a very large paper company that would have brought several hundred jobs to the city. The reason why? the environmental impact study came to the conclusion that the cleaned waste water was TOO CLEAN. Permit denied.
     I think the one I have the biggest problem with is the 2nd one. I galls the hell out of me that a subsidiary of china cleans our clock, to me it just goes to show how far we have slipped in the world. I have long thought that we have been riding the coattails of the last hundred years, well reality is catching up to us, and fast.

No comments:

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion