Where have all the good times been.

 Good afternoon everyone its been a while. I have been meaning to do something here for quite a while and I pondered quite a bit just about what exactly that might mean. A lot has been going on in the world and some may say it is just all more of the same just with a few more shades of grey and I would probably agree with that. On a personal note life has pretty busy with some new things and quite a few old things as well. Family should always come first and that makes extra-curricular activities like this blog come in a little further down the list, add in to that I was for sure getting very burned out as this subject can do to a person. This does not mean that I have abandoned it by any means but I have had to re-locate it in my current world.
   
      Speaking of that current world it has become no less dangerous and some would even argue that it is even more fractured and inching towards some kind of a melt down of epic proportions, Maybe so or maybe things will just grind on like they always do and things will happen regionally like they usually do. I believe that man is and has always been his own worst enemy and will always continue to be so. Take into account that the world seems to be getting smaller and smaller all the time and the actions of one person can have a ripple effect throughout the world, no longer are things or events confined to just a local area. We have through our technology enhanced our lives and made them better but we have also let in evil through that same technology, it is a delicate trade off.

     Man's good and evil is also complimented with what nature can bring us and yes nature can still be that cruel and evil B word but that still does not change anything in the least bit, It remains true that you can not beat mother nature but You can lessen the impacts by the decisions that you make.

     All these tangents betray my ADHD that I have so in a round about way of saying it I would like to spruce things up around here and get back to a few of the core things this blog was originally set up to do and that is to provide some decent information that you all might find interesting and beneficial to you the reader. Biased opinion included of coarse.
Tank care all and I hope to re-connect with some of you that might still actually have me on the reading list.

Scott

No comments:

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion