Sheeple at it's best

If while watching this video it does not make you sick to your stomach then I hate to say it but you may be part of the problem. This while having been done by a Democrat would be just as bad having been instituted by a Republican. The point I take away from this is that how far we have degraded ourselves as a society and how far we have slipped into a blind darkness, there is no one to blame but ourselves. I am so reminded of the following quote:


"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".  
Thank you Mr Franklin

Follow Prepology on Twitter

1 comment:

Jhess said...

Great post I am a long time follower. I just wrote a post on my blog I would love to have your thoughts on it.

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion