Texas legislator moves to stop Shariah

Texas legislator moves to stop Shariah

Targets constitutional abuses from Islam, immigration, presidential impostors


A Texas legislator has proposed a state constitutional amendment that would effectively bar courts in the Lone Star State from considering Islamic, or Shariah, law in deciding cases.
Rep. Leo Berman, R-Tyler, earlier this month submitted House Joint Resolution No. 57, which would amend the Texas Constitution to read, "A court of this state shall uphold the laws of the Constitution of the United States, this Constitution, federal laws and laws of this state. A court of this state may not enforce, consider or apply any religious or cultural law."
Good, Great, Outstanding, I do NOT in any way shape or form want any type of shariah law here in my country, I find it completely incompatible with an American lifestyle. If this style of law is what is desired in Islamic countries then that is what they get, I may not agree with it but it's their country not mine,  you leave me alone and I will do the same.
Prepology

No comments:

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion